To begin syncing your MYOB and Neto stores, you will need to connect both your MYOB and Neto accounts to your Channelup account.
To link your Neto account to Channelup, follow these steps.
Creating an API key in Neto
To begin, we will need to create a new staff user in Neto. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Neto control panel.
- From the sidebar on the left, select Settings & tools -> Staff users.
- Select a user, and take note of the username. Under the API key field, click the Regenerate button. Take note of the key - make sure not to share these values with anyone else.
Adding the API key to Channelup
Now that we have the required details for the Channelup platform to access your Neto store, we need to put these details in to Channelup.
- Log in to your Channelup account on a computer.
- From the sidebar on the left, select Apps -> Connections.
- Click Add at the top right, and select Neto. Fill out the fields, adding the URL of your store under the Neto Url property, your Neto username in the Api User field, and the API key in the Api Key field. Once done, click Add.
To link your MYOB account to Channelup, follow these steps.
- Go back to Apps -> Connections.
- Click add at the top right and select MYOB. Press authenticate, if required sign into your myob account.
Once both stores have been linked you need to install the AccountRight - Neto addon. To do this follow these steps.
- Select Apps -> Add apps and install the AccountRight - Neto addon
- Select Store 1 as your Neto store and Store 2 as your MYOB account.
- Fill in all the details and press save. The password field is not required. Ensure all fields are filled in and the "Run Now" button is not greyed out.
The setup AccountRight - Neto addon is now complete.