The Channelup mobile app allows you to edit Shopify products from within the app. To do this, follow these steps:
- Ensure that your Channelup account has been linked with Neto, a guide on this can be found here. If you do not sync your Neto products with your Channelup account you will be unable to scan products and only do manual lookup.
- Login to the mobile app using your Channelup account details.
- Go to the settings page on the home page.
- Tap on choose store and all Shopify accounts connected to your Channelup account will show up.
- Select the store and close the settings page.
- Head to the products page and tap the product. You will be asked which location to choose (This is for editing quantity at that location).
- Edit the variant fields to their new values. Barcode can be manually typed in or scanned by tapping the button.
- To save the changes to the product tap the button. To cancel and not save the changes tap the button.