The Channelup mobile app allows you to scan and update the quantity of your Neto products from within the app. To do this, follow these steps:
- Ensure that your Channelup account has been linked with Neto, a guide on this can be found here. If you do not sync your Neto products with your Channelup account you will be unable to scan products and only do manual lookup.
- Login to the mobile app using your Channelup account details.
- Go to the settings page on the home page.
- Tap on choose store and all Neto accounts connected to your Channelup account will show up.
- Select the store and close the settings page.
- Head to the scan page and scan or manually lookup products by pressing the green magnifying glass. A guide on product scanning can be found here.
- Once finished scanning head to the review screen, this will list all your scanned items and you can update the quantities if they are incorrect.
- To finish the scan and directly update your Neto quantities press the tick and follow the prompts to add/remove/replace current inventory. If you have more than one warehouse/location you will be prompted to choose the appropriate warehouse to update stock in.
- If you wish to return to scanning your normal Channelup account or another Neto store, change the store selected in the settings and it will automatically update. The selected store will remain selected when closing and re opening the app. Ensure you have selected the correct store before scanning.