On This Page
- Products from MYOB
- Inventory from MYOB
- Products to MYOB
- Customers to MYOB
- Orders/Invoices to MYOB
- Payments to MYOB
- Save, Start, Pause & Run Now
Once you have installed and connected your Shopify and MYOB stores you can configure the addon.
- Got to Settings page and select your Shopify store from Select Store 1 dropdown.
- Select your MYOB account from Select MYOB Account 2 dropdown.
- Choose a company file you want linked to Shopify.
- Select the tax code to be used for products sold with tax.
- Select the tick boxes for the data flows you wish to set up.
Products from MYOB
This process will create a new product in your Shopify account whenever you create a new product in MYOB. This will not create variants in Shopify.
Inventory from MYOB
This will import your inventory from MYOB and import it into the warehouse selected. MYOB AccountRight does not support multiple warehouses so we are unable to split stock and export it to multiple warehouses.
- Choose the Shopify Location you would like your MYOB warehouse to be linked to.
- Select the app Product Group to sync products from. By default it is MYOB AccountRight.
- Please select the quantity type in MYOB that you would like to import.
Products to MYOB
If you create products in Shopify this process will export them to your MYOB account, each variant will be created as a new item in MYOB. You will need to fill out the accounts that the product will be created under, these are generic and we are unable to change them per product. You may edit the settings at any time if you change these accounts.
Customers to MYOB
This process will create a new customer card in MYOB every time you get a new customer in Shopify. This will be required for creating orders with the original customer.
Orders/Invoices to MYOB
This process will export any orders from your Shopify store as invoices in MYOB. The order process has multiple optional and required settings.
- If you want the customer on the order to be the same as the invoice created in MYOB, select use customer "From Order". It is required that you have the previous create new customer card in MYOB box ticked. Please also create a default customer in case the order is missing an email and/or the customer cannot be found, otherwise the order will not be exported. If instead you wish for a default customer to be used for all orders please select that customer from the drop down box.
- Choose a category to export the order into. This is not required.
- Choose what orders should be imported into MYOB by selecting the Shopify order status.
- Please tick if the order is tax inclusive or not.
- Choose the delivery status to be displayed in MYOB on the order.
Payments to MYOB
This will export all Shopify payments to MYOB, you will need to select the payment account that these will be deposited into.
When you click start on app the schedule you set will be used. You have the option to set hourly times up to every 15 minutes, daily times and weekly times.
Save, Start, Pause & Run Now
Once your settings are entered click save button. If all required settings have been set and saved the Start button will become available. Click Start to begin scheduled data flows.
The app also has the option to trigger data flows instantly by hitting the Run Now button. This option doesn't require a schedule to be set.