On This Page
- Authorizing Shopify
- Authorizing MYOB
- Install Addon
To begin syncing your MYOB and Shopify stores, you will need to connect both your MYOB and Shopify accounts to your Channelup account.
To link your Shopify account to Channelup, follow these steps.
- Go to Apps -> Connections
- Click add at the top right and select Shopify. Press authenticate, if required sign into your Shopify account.
- Ensure your MYOB account is correctly setup as show in this guide. Ensure this is the account used when authenticating.
- Go to Groups -> Manage Groups -> Add Group, call this MYOB.
- Go back to Apps -> Connections.
- Click add at the top right and select MYOB. Press authenticate, if required sign into your MYOB account.
Once both stores have been linked you need to install the AccountRight - Shopify addon. To do this follow these steps.
- Select Apps -> Add apps and install the AccountRight - Shopify oAuth2 addon
- Select Store 1 as your Shopify store and Store 2 as your MYOB account.
- Fill in all the details and press save. Ensure all fields are filled in and the "Run Now" button is not greyed out.
The setup AccountRight - Neto Shopify is now complete.