On This Page
- Creating an API key in Maropost Commerce Cloud
- Adding the API key to Channelup
The quickest and easiest way to import your Maropost data into Channelup is to connect your Maropost store to Channelup using this method.
To connect Maropost, you will need an existing Channelup account and Neto store.
Creating an API key in Maropost
To begin, we will need to create a new staff user in Maropost. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Maropost control panel.
- From the sidebar on the left, select Settings & tools -> Staff users.
- Select a user, and take note of the username. Under the API key field, click the Regenerate button. Take note of the key - make sure not to share these values with anyone else.
Adding the API key to Channelup
Now that we have the required details for the Channelup platform to access your Maropost store, we need to put these details in to Channelup.
- Log in to your Channelup account on a computer.
- From the sidebar on the left, select Apps -> Connections.
- Click Add at the top right, and select Maropost.
- Add a name for your store and select a product group for the connection to use.
- Fill out the fields, adding the URL of your store under the Maropost Url property, your Maropost username in the Api User field, and the API key in the Api Key field. Your Neto Url should be in the format of "https://[storename].neto.com.au", replacing [yourstore] with your store name. Once done, click Add.
From here you're now able to set up Maropost integrations from the Add Apps menu, and directly interact with your store using the mobile app.