On This Page
- Connect MYOB
- Initial Sync
- Refresh Button
- Products from MYOB
- Inventory from MYOB
- Save, Start, Pause & Run Now
Sync your Shopify data with your MYOB Business, AccountRight or Essentials account automatically. We sync products, inventory, customers, orders and transactions.
There are a number of steps required in getting your Shopify and MYOB accounts syncing data.
- Ensure your MYOB account is correctly setup as show in this guide. Ensure this is the account used when authenticating.
- Go to MYOB page.
- Click Connect MYOB Account at the top right and select a product group. Press authenticate, if required sign into your MYOB account.
- You will be taken to the MYOB website to authorise the connection.
- Once authorisation is completed you will be returned to Shopify.
On home page click Initial Sync button to sync data between your accounts. This will import all your products, customers and inventory from both MYOB and Shopify into the app. This only has to be run once before starting the integration and will not export anything to either store. If you do not run the initial sync first, you may have duplicate products appear in either store and some orders not being processed. Only run the initial import once otherwise products may be duplicated, malformed or missing.
If at anytime data is not loading on the page please click the Refresh button to load setting option.
You now can configure your data flow settings before switching on the integration.
If you are already creating products in Shopify and MYOB and wish to remain this way, please ensure the products to and from MYOB is not ticked.
- Got to Settings page and select your Shopify store from Select Store 1 dropdown.
- Select your MYOB account from Select MYOB Account 2 dropdown.
- Choose a company file you want linked to Shopify.
- You can select an integration date to start syncing data. If you choose an earlier date some data may duplicate if not set to be unique.
- Select the tax code to be used for products sold with tax.
- Select the tick boxes for the data flows you wish to set up.
Products from MYOB
This process will create a new product in your Shopify account whenever you create a new product in MYOB. This will not create variants in Shopify.
Inventory from MYOB
This will import your inventory from MYOB and import it into the warehouse selected. MYOB AccountRight does not support multiple warehouses so we are unable to split stock and export it to multiple warehouses.
- Choose the Shopify Location you would like your MYOB warehouse to be linked to.
- Select the app Product Group to sync products from. By default it is MYOB AccountRight.
- Please select the quantity type in MYOB that you would like to import.
When you click start on app the schedule you set will be used. You have the option to set hourly times up to every 15 minutes, daily times and weekly times.
Save, Start, Pause & Run Now
Once your settings are entered click save button. If all required settings have been set and saved the Start button will become available. Click Start to begin scheduled data flows.
The app also has the option to trigger data flows instantly by hitting the Run Now button. This option doesn't require a schedule to be set.