The quickest and easiest way to import your Neto product data into Channelup is to install the Neto Product Import addon.
To install the Neto addon, you will need an existing Channelup account and Neto store.
Creating an API key in Neto
To begin, we will need to create a new staff user in Neto. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Neto control panel.
- From the sidebar on the left, select Settings & tools -> Staff users.
- Select a user, and take note of the username. Under the API key field, click the Regenerate button. Take note of the key - make sure not to share these values with anyone else.
Adding the API key to Channelup
Now that we have the required details for the Channelup platform to access your Neto store, we need to put these details in to Channelup.
- Log in to your Channelup account on a computer.
- From the sidebar on the left, select Apps -> Connections.
- Click Add at the top right, and select Neto. Fill out the fields, adding the URL of your store under the Neto Url property, your Neto username in the Api User field, and the API key in the Api Key field. Once done, click Add.
Installing the Neto Product Import add-on
Lastly, as we have successfully added our Neto details to Channelup, we can now start importing products.
- From the sidebar on the left, select Apps -> Add apps.
- Find the Neto Product Import app, and select Install.
- Fill out the fields. Once complete, click Install.
Your products will now begin synchronising from your Neto store, and will be available on the Channelup web app, as well as the mobile app.